[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Pertronix Ignition for 02

James,

	I have installed the Pertronix unit on my '74 911S Porsche and it works
great, highly recommended point/condensor replacement.  I had been using an
Allison(Crane) optical system previously, it uses a led/ receiver pair with a
slotted shutter interposed between the led an the receiver.  The fit and quality
of the Pertronix unit is better than OEM.  I have been using the Pertronix unit
for about 1.5 years.
	I have not had any experience with the Jacobs ignition components.
INMHO, a lot of their claims about ignition components could be rightly made by
any ignition component company, none hype the technology  like Jacobs does.

Regards,

Joe Fahy
'88 ///M5
'74 911S