[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

What really bothers me about the E36 - the Wipers!

(Tom talked about that annoying passenger wiper.)

It bothered me at first also, both where it ended its travel (right in front
of me), and the residue line.

About the same time I bought the car (mid-Jan) we had some really heavy rain
here in the SF Bay Area; it carried on into Feb.  After the first week or
so, the residue line wasn't appearing anymore.  It seemed like it had to do
with the fact that the wipers were new.  Anyway, I haven't had a problem
with the residue line since; and I seem to have gotten used to the
"excessive" travel :-)  But I will agree it probably could have been
designed better.

(start blatant product plug)
I also started using P21s' Windshield Wash Boost.  It does a great job of
cleaning the road grime off without leaving a white-ish residue. (My daily
commute is 42 miles (freeway) each way.)
(end blatant product plug)

Cheers,
- ----
For Money: jimb@domain.elided