[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Parting Out 79 320i?

My car was totaled from a bent frame 6 weeks ago & I think I am going to part it out if there is enough interest rather than sell the salvage.  I am in Sacramento, CA. and am the original owner.  Car has been here since 79.

Car is Artic Blue with damage mostly confined to driver's door & rear quarter panel.  Front grill area was replaced 1 1/2 years ago with new factory parts.  Tires are on original alloy spoke rims, Michelin X Metric 185x70x13 (Front 90-95%, Rear 85-90%. Spare has never been used and has original tire.  Engine & 4 speed approx 100k miles.  No known rust, body straight except for small dings.

If there is enough interest, I will start dismantling and provide further info on condition of each piece after removal in case hidden rust.  Please E-mail directly for easier reply.

Hate to see the 3 go, but would rather part out to people keeping their's than to sell for salvage & have it sit in some yard.

Gene M.