[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

"Microfilter" in '90 325iX ??

     The Chilton's manual says that there is a 'microfilter' in E30 3
     series BMWs (page 6-16). I thought this feature was introduced in E36
     and later models. My Bentley manual for the 3 series, has no mention
     of the filter (I couldn't find a passage about it) for 3 series up to
     '90.

     I dropped the glovebox hinges in my '90 325iX to take a look around
     and didn't see anything that looked like a microfilter panel cover.
     Does my vehicle have this filter? If it does have the filter, I'd like
     to win the game of hide-n-seek.

     If I remember correctly, the FAQ mention of microfilters deals with 5
     series and not 3 series.

     Thx,
          Barry Ritchey
          '90 325iX