[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

pertronix ignition system for 02

        I have a 75 2002 with a Stage II engine and a tii distributor.
There's a company called German Parts and Restoration in "European Car"
magazine that sells a Pertronix electronic ignition system that will fit an
02.  It costs $65 but you will not need to use contact points and
condensers anymore.

        Has anyone tried using this and if so, is it any good?

        What about this Jacobs Ultra team ignition that I see advertised
every month in European Car.  Is it any good because it costs big bucks.

        I was hoping that someone has had experiences with any of the two
before I buy anything.

        Thanks

James