[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: FOR SALE Pioneer CD Changer

Armand_Aquino@domain.elided (Aquino,Armand) writes:
>The Pioneer CDX-M30 changer is brand new and unused, not mounted, still
>has its original box, wrappings and all paperwork, and is EXACTLY 2
>days old today (Tuesday).  I'm selling the cd changer, 2 EXTRA 6 disc
>holders, and the adapter cable for $360 plus shipping.  For
>comparison, the changer alone is $469 and $440 from two different
>local stores.  The extra disc holders are about $20 each and the
>adapter is $30.

FWIW, it sounds like a fair price for the whole package, but, if
anyone just needs the extra disc holders, Sears sells a 3-pack for
about $18.  Yes, the Pioneer brand ones, not an aftermarket brand.

I was amazed at the price range for those cartridges.  BMW charges
about $30 each.  The store that sold me my changer wanted something
like $25 each.  The Goodguys (a local stereo chain) wants $40 each!
And, then I found them at Sears!  Go figure.

          Later...
            Larry.
Lawrence R. Schwarcz, Software Design Engr/NCD      Internet:  lrs@domain.elided
Hewlett Packard Company                               Direct:  (408) 447-2543
19420 Homestead Road MS 43LN                            Main:  (408) 447-2000
Cupertino, CA 95014                                      Fax:  (408) 447-2264
Internal-only WWW: http://hpisrhw.cup.hp.com/~lrs/homepage.html
O-
             Copywight (c) 1996 Elmer Fudd.  All wights wesewved.