[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Chrome strips

Hello,

Im in the process of putting my 74 tii back together after its trip to the
paint shop. Does anyone have any Ideas on how to get the chrome around the
front and back windows in? I have replaced the gaskets and have the new chome.
I understand that there is a tool available. Is this available only at the
dealer? Also, I have read two different versions on window sealent 1) to use
sealent only on the gasket to glass and dry fit the gasket to the frame. 2) to
use window sealent on both, the gasket to glass and gasket to frame. Any help
would be great, I am trying to get it all put together for Montery.

Thanks
Tim Piper
tpiper@domain.elided
12/74 2002tii