[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Dash turn signal light on 02

Dear Friends,
I am perplexed by a problem with my Turn signal enunciator on the =
instrument  cluster.  I have replaced the bulb and renewed the relay, =
and yet the turn signal reminder lamp in the cluster will flash only =
once or twice maybe 5 times then quit.  Meanwhile, the turn signals =
continue to flash as they should.

It was suggested that I check the ground and if that's okay renew the =
Turn signal lever.

The ground wire from the cluster that effects the fuel gauge, does not =
effect the turn signal..so I am not sure where the turn indicator lamp =
finds it's ground. =20

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Leif Anders
Voiceworks, Valencia  CA
leif@domain.elided
1972 2002tii (a nice one)...(except for that stupid turn signal thing)