[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E30> Re: Is OBC retrofit possible?

>M Barry Ritchey asked:
>  Is OBC retrofit possible?

I am in the (slow) process of retrofitting an OBC into my E30 M3 (SE) which was
extracted from a US E30 M3 (Courtesy of David Pan). I have checked out the
microfische and it looks easy enough if you have the correct parts. I bought
what is believed to be all the parts for $200.

The target car currently has the clock/temp module but I have not yet tried to
fit the OBC yet as I am in Dallas and the car is in Edinburgh. If time permits
I will try the operation in September and I'll post the results/procedure.
If you do if first then let me know how it went for you!

Ciao

  Paul
- --
Paul Marshall                                  Phone : +1 (214) 997 5954
Texas Instruments                              FAX   : +1 (214) 997 3428
EC II                                          email : scotsman@domain.elided
Dallas, Texas                                  msgid : KILT
USA