[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: bmw-digest V5 #93

hi.

this is my first post, so bear with me...

thinking of buying a 1992 318i conv. 47,000 miles, 5 sp (my consolation prize:
just can't quite afford a 325 yet that's new enough, anyway...). A couple
things come to mind...

What's the general consensus, if any, on this car? Is it a respectable
stepcousin of the 325? or???

Also...

The rear passenger window rolls up really slowly and ends up on the outside of
the front window. Not a good thing. Any guesses on the cause? On the solution?

What was the button on the dash next to the hazard lights? It's gone and
covered up with tape.

Is there anything specific I should be looking out for?

Your clues are very appreciated!

jill smolin.
on a quest for a convertible.

- --