[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E36 M3 Suspension

Hey everybody, I've got a question that perhaps everyone who has considered
lowering their car has wondered about. I'm about to take delivery of a set of
Eibach sway bars for my '95 M3. If I end up wanting even more cornering fun I
plan to install a set of H&R springs after that. However, I am very concerned
about lowering the car (it looks great where it is) and suffering the dreaded
over-toed-in look of the wheels. Lowered cars look horrible with the wheels
angling way in at the tops and I want to avoid this at all costs. Question:
Is it possible to re-adjust the wheel cambers back to their factory specs
after the car has been lowered? Anybody out there gone through this? Thanks
and see you in Monterey.     - Austin