[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ground Clearance on M3

Hi Everyone,
I just purchased a '96 M3 and while on the way to pick it up my condo
installed speed bumps in the driveways leading up to the garage.  I know
the ground clearance on the M3 is only a few inches and I get very
nervous everytime I go over the speed bump.  The condo association is
being very difficult about removing one of them as they had promised me
prior to getting the car.  Now they don't want to spend the money to
remove the bump.  My question is...does anyone know what the official
ground clearance on the '96 M3 is?  May-be if I can give them the
official measurement, they will be more cooperative.  My dealership has
been unsuccessful in getting the info from BMW.

Many Thanks, Bob Sawyer
- --
Windy City M3