[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<02> Installation of a non-tii dash in an 02tii

Previously someone sent a message regarding installing a 71(?) dash in a later
model tii.  They were concerned with accounting for the clock by cutting the dash.
If you haven't already done so I may have a solution for you.  I have a tii dash
that I would be willing to swap with you.

If you get this message please e-mail. Just in case, if anyone knows who sent the
original message and can forward me that persons address I would appreciate it.

thanks,
/troyb
- --
Troy D. Brewster        "Yesterday's the past and tomorrow's the future.
Intel Corporation        Today's a gift - that's why they call it the present"
(602) 554-9093                                      --- Bill Keane