[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E30 Advice on removing trunk lid

Bimmerheads!

I'm about to replace my trunk lid with a better one (no rust) and also free of
the holes from the mount of the little lip on the '90 E30 325i.
I'm also putting a new Hartge rear wing on it.

Is there anyone out there with some good advice apart from carefully marking
the position of the bolts to get the same alignment of the lid. I'm also
moving the old interior trim to the new lid so I would like to remove the BMW
roundel and the electrical thinks like the lamp and switch.

Any advice appreciated.

TIA

///Micke

'90 325i, Bilstein Sprints, Bilstein lowering kit, SuperSprint exhaust, K&N
cone, Hartge front strut brace and soon Hartge rear wing