[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

M3 odd noises

I found it and here it is again. I remembered somebody asking about an
odd noise a long time ago. I am interested in it because my car has
exactly the same problem. I posted a question about it some time ago
but got no replies. Once again, refresh your memory and tell me what
you remember of the problem. BTW, The heat shield has been fixed and
the noise is still there.

Jari