[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<02> Timing Chain Advance Tool

I've seen advertised a tool that allows you to turn the engine using the cam
sprocket.  Very handy for valve adjustment purposes.  However, I can not
find the ad in my recent issues of Roundel, nor is it apparently advertised
in Bavarian's or BMP's catalogues.  Any leads as to where to get this tool
are greatly appreciated.

BTW, great post on putting the e36 M3 suspension in the 325i.  As my wife
and I where driving to dinner last night along the twisty backroads of the
Willamette Valley, she turned to me and said, "you know, that M3 suspension
would be a nice upgrade" :)  The 325i ride feels too soft now that we have
the Bilstein Sports in the 1600ti.

happy motoring,
                Mike
Kim & Mike Hood-Douda	Raindance Farm  "Goats & BMWs...living
raindance@domain.elided	Lacomb, Oregon   in harmony!"