[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BMW Service in the Bay Area

Howdy,

        The one, the only place to go is:  M-Performance.  TRUST ME!  The
head mechanic, Mike, is awesome!  He not only charges much less than all
the other service folks, but he actually knows what he's doing (unlike
Peter Pan, etc...)  Mike was a BMW NA trainer of BMW mechanics, I think his
title was "Master Mechanic".  Any guy with "master" in his title has got to
be good.  ;-)  Talk to Mike, I have sent other digesters to him who had
spent countless dollars at dealers when Mike is able to fix the cars for
MUCH-MUCH LESS.  Recently a friend was having a problem with his A/C fuse
going out in his M3.  After $200+ at Peter Pan, the fuse was still popping.
In two minutes, YES TWO, Mike was able to fix this, and for free!  He even
has a customer who comes all the way from Oregon to have his car worked on!
I am in no way associated with M-Performance, other than being a VERY
happy customer.  M-Performance is located in Burlingame.  I drive all the
way up from San Jose just to see him.  Trust me, it is worth it.  He is the
first honest mechanic (oxymoron?) that I have ever met....

BTW, tell him I sent you!

Bill Bechtold
bbechtol@domain.elided
'89 BMW ///M3