[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

'86 635 Brake Light logic

I have recently solved my soft brake problem. Initially I changed then bled the
brakes. Then I replaced the master cylinder. Neither of these fixed my soft
brakes. Finally, I changed the nitro ball (and the leaking pressure switches in
the flow regulator while I was there) and voila!

Now, my brake level light in the instrumental panel flickers on intermittently. I
guess most of the time it's on, but stays off a lot. What else is in the logic of
this light except the brake fluid level? The small rubber piece in the resevoir
cap has a hairline crack, so I guess it could be this sensor is bad. Any ideas?

TIA,

Mal Wiseman, Pres., Dir., Business Development
Open Age Inc, Support Services for Internet/Unix/NetWare/NT
E-mail: mal@domain.elided  -  MAILback: info@domain.elided
www.openage.com - Voice: 202-291-8110  Fax: 202-291-8111