[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

bavariae

i just read this ad for a bavaria:

For Sale: 1973 BMW Bavaria! 4 door sedan. 4 speed. Sunroof. 6 Cylinder.

Great old car! Originally bought with hopes to restore - but new job
does not allow the time. Runs smooth and fairly quick. Has never once
left me stranded. Needs paint and minor body work. I have multiple
repair manuals for this car as well as many extra parts (recently
purchased another 73 Bavaria for parts). Has AC parts, however AC is not
hooked up. Can recommend great service and parts dealers. This has been
my primary means of transportation for the past two years. VA inspection
good through October. Tires and battery purchased within the last year.
Asking $1200.   but will negotiate.

- -----

the car is 200 miles away; does it sound worth it to go look at it?
what questions could i ask before i go?  thanks for any help...

chris perdue