[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<MISC> O'fest 1996, ***** NOTE: CHANGE OF ADDRESS *****

It looks like the weather is going to be great at least for the start of
O'fest!  I'm still looking for a navigator for the rallies, and I know
others will be as well - I'll post a message on the Message Board at the
hotel.  Contact me if you're interested.

Just a suggestion:  How about an informal get-together at around 10ish
p.m. on Tuesday evening in "First Impressions" (the lobby bar) of the
Internet crowd?  We'll be the geeks with pocket protectors and laptops
playing computer rally games. NOT!  8^)  It was nice to meet the web folks
(Jim S. and Jon S.), Bill Howard, Jim C., and the legendary Ben Thongsai
at O'fest in 1994 due to our informal Internet meeting/beerfest.  I'll
post a note about that on the Message Board at the hotel as well.  Contact
me if you're interested. Somebody bring one of those Internet t-shirts so
we can find each other, OK?

Just a note:  My ISP has been swallowed.  Note my address below.  The old
E28 pages still work, but I'll be changing that very soon.

To all those lucky enough to attend O'fest or Monterey, I just have one
thing to say: Woo-hoo!! 8^)

Regards,
 .steve.
1983 528e, 265200 m