[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: bmw service in the bay area CA

>From: lchang@domain.elided (Leon Chang)
>Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 10:07:00 -0700
>Subject: Re: bmw service in the bay area CA
>
>I kept the following posting from awhile back on BMW service places in the
>south bay

I thought the following information might be of general interest to those
on the digest that don't do their own work (all I do myself are oil changes).
I called up four places to get an estimate for Inspection 1 on a '95 325iA.
Here are the prices I got:

The 'Ultimate Motor Works': $199
Dinan Engineering: $400
European Car: $220
Peter Pan BMW (my dealer): $345 (includes a free loaner)

Quite a huge spread there! I don't think I'll be going with either the dealer or
Dinan on this one. Now if I can only find the Inspection 1 service items in
the faq's....

- --Neil