[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

328i Windshield DiStOrTiOn

     I've been using a dealer's 328i loaner (long story for another time)
     the last couple of days. Pretty nice car...for an automatic.

     The first thing negative that really jumped out at me was the
     distortion on the upper left portion of the windshield. I'm 6-1 so I
     lowered the seat to try and get below this area. It's like you have a
     bad pair of prescription glasses on. Is this just a 'bad' windshield
     or are they all like that?

     The 2nd negative impression was the faux wood...

     This isn't meant to flame proud 328 owners.

     Barry Ritchey
     '90 325iX
     mbritch@domain.elided