[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E28> Rear Alignment!

Hi there;
A question for the digest wisdom.  I have a stange problem with the
drivers rear tire wearing on the OUTSIDE.  Had an alignment printout,
and it showed negative camber on the rear.  How is it possible that
the outside of the tire is wearing?  I bought the tires/wheels used, so
is it possible that it is a function of the tire?  By the way, I had a rear
bearing changed on that side, and slight machining had to be done to
the axal. (killed a new bearing  in about a week!)
Please reply directly;
Thanks
Phil
'86 535i  (Borbet C w/ 225/50/16)
phil@domain.elided
PS. If you want to see the printout let me know!