[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: <MISC> Elvis' 507 on the block

In a message dated 96-08-05 18:08:46 EDT, lseiden@domain.elided (Larry Seiden)
writes:

<< Friends,

 According to the San Jose Mercury News, A bone-colored BMW 507 once owned by
 Elvis Presley will be up for auction at the Monterey (CA) Sports & Classic
Car
 Auction on Aug 16th.  Elvis bought the auto on Dec 20, 1958 and drove it
 before entering the Army.  The original owner was Hans Struck, the German
 racer, who raced it in competition.  After Elvis, the car belonged to
actress
 Ursula Andress.  It does not say who is the present owner is.

 It is expected to go between $250,000 and $300,000.

 See ya in Monterey

 Larry Seiden
 95 M3 not on the block yet >>

I SAW THIS CAR!  It was at the 7-11 I stopped at yesterday in Dallas.  Elvis
was buying some Big Gulps and a dozen chili dogs.  He asked if I knew where
he could buy a cheap z-3.   ;-)

Marco

I'm not on drugs