[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Top speed of 328iC

Does anyone know the fastest top speed for the 328iC? I brought it to red
at 230km, what do the chip replacements I read about on this mail list do
to the top speed? BTW if this is a silly question, tell me where I can find
the answers.

One other thing, I was contacted by a "freelance writer" recently about
selling my "Experience with BMW product and service" story him for a nice
fee plus residuals, what is your thought on this kind of thing?

Ciao,

Rocco Scocco - RS Computing Services Inc.
Specializing in SAP ABAP/4 since 1992
voice 905-731-6276 fax 905-731-9607 mobile 416-931-4522
http://www.rscomputing.com/~rscocco