[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

JimC

In all fairness, I have to add to the recent post about JimC not respondnig
to emails.  In my experience, I have been amazed at how quickly he gets back
to me, sometimes his emails respond within five minutes of my sending them -
while I'm still on line with other business! :-)

Based on my experience, I would think JimC probably wtote back but the
message may have been lost along with countless others that do not go
through.

BTW, Porsche autocross this weekend, for those of you who have dealt with
him, Kieth Robertson ('95 M3, dinan air box) stomped out the competition to
get fastest time of the day ON STREET TIRES!!!! The competition was loaded
with R1s but there was a lot of gravel on one portion of the track.

Chow

Dan