[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: <E36> Cleaning side moldings

> What are your favorite methods/products for cleaning the wax/polish
> residue (white) off the side moldings (black)?  (Since the rest of the
> car is black, too, the molding looks pretty bad...)
> TIA
> Chad Klingbeil
> 95 M3 (black/black w/ white splotches)--
	I always apply "Vinylex" for the side moldings, front/back
stripper and door handles.  It's last as long as the first time that I
used it, two months ago.
	I ever used Armor all(low greassy) too. Unfortunately, the
vinyl trims turned to be grey.  However, they were recovered by
"Vinylex".
	Anyone has any idea?

Best Regards,
- --
CyberPOP.,,,                                       \|/
| '96 318is-ASC+T <E36> Arctic Silver                            |
| c641625@domain.elided | http://www.missouri.edu/~c641625 |
                                                    []    []