[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: [Bavaria/2500/2800/CS] Ingition Keys?!??

>     From: William <wmgau@domain.elided>
>     Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 09:43:45 -0400 (EDT)
>     Subject: [Bavaria/2500/2800/CS] Ingition Keys?!??
>
>     Where on God's earth can a person get keys made for the older BMWs??
>
>     If you're familiar with the style, you know what I'm talking about.  I
>     called the Dealership, and they were clueless.

I'm assuming you've already solved this one, I'm a little behind.  The
Pebra key is available through BMW.  It's simple if you've got the key
code, you have your local dealer parts people fill out a form with
verification of your VIN # and key code, they fax it to BMW and about one
day later you'll have a factory cut key.  Without the code, they may be
able to look it up, don't count on it.  If so, it's done by VIN.

- -Phil Marx  BMWCCA #6021