[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Jim C Chips

  I wrote Jim C. a couple of months ago about his chip for my
'94 325i and got a reply within a couple of days.  Not only did
he give me information about his chip, he also listed several
other methods of improving performance.  I received the chip
about a week after I sent in my check and application form.  Not
knowing how to put the chip in, I asked on the digest for help.
Jim C. was one of the very helpful few who wrote DETAILED
explainations on the where's and how's.  You don't get better
service than this, folks!

  Oh, about the chip.  I don't race my car although I do drive
the hell out of it.  I can't tell you about improvement on the
0-60 times because I didn't bother to time the factory chip nor
do I care to time it now, but subjectively the car feels much
smoother now in acceleration and shifting (I have an
automatic).  Overall I am very happy with the chip and service
and you can't beat the price.

  Tim