[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: Airbag light.

To the person with the 318ti with the SRS light on:  I removed my front
seat to install a new stereo system (wires) on my 325is not long ago and
the same thing happened to me.  It might be just a matter of resetting
the thing but.....

Of course, you should take it to the dealer (its free anyways, just don't
tell them you took the seat off yourself).  You might have broken the
selt belt sensor.  This selt belt sensor locks the seatbelt when the air
bag goes off to hold you in position.  This is probably the problem but
don't worry, it was fixed under warranty totally!

Matthew