[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[none]

> In California, the vehicle code expressly
>says that all auxilliary lights must work ONLY in conjunction with the low beam
>headlights. I presume that many states are similar.

Do they check this stuff in some kind of inspection or is it a reason for
the cops to pull you over and fabricate "reasonable cause"? I get the
rudeness of using all brights and don't do it myself but in places where
there is no traffic for miles it sure is nice to see more terrain as you
whiz by.
Sean- driving lights and air dam standing in the corner at the moment