[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

> That is ADVERTISING .. and something I will not do on Richard's digest, unless
> HE personally approves it .. I come from the old school, and not to many years
> ago, commercial use of the internet would get you DISconnected!!

I vote for special dispensation for Jim C. I want to know what's available and
what isn't - will help me decide which used BMW (or used BMW motor) to buy next.

There is a difference between commercial huckstering and useful commercial
info - and this definitely falls into the 'useful' category.

Plus, a post (or a FAQ entry) would cut down on the 'Jim C. chip' posts -
up there with the oil change/zymol/bon ami threads in frequency.

Eric Tangen
2-2002s and a 530i