[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E30> SI reset

     OK, I've read the FAQ and tried with all manner of magic conductors (12 ga.
     wire, Fluke probes, bent paper clips.)  On closer examination, one of the
     two requisite sockets seems to have gone AWOL.  I need a microscope, but
     the metal "tube" inside the bottom socket, on the 19 place I think, just
     isn't there.  A stupid question, but am I going to have to open it up to
     get to that wire and clear the lights?

     drat in advance,

     Mike Richardson

     (ps - thanks Richard for the yeoman service, and does it strike your funny
     bone that it costs 2.9 cents per member?  Maybe we should state our $.03
     worth and face the inflation??)