[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Jim C chips

At 10:41 AM 8/5/96 EDT, you wrote:

 I replied to your email TWICE Jonathan ... this makes it #3

 I have NO chips for the M30B34 engine at this time, and do not
 anticipate one any time soon ...

 I do not feel that the gains that are possible on that low-compression
 engine are worth anyone's hard earned money ... Others are all too
 glad to take your money .. I won't ...

>Never received a single response.....not even a brief note to say:
>too busy -or- not available -or- get in line.

 I would have a talk with your email admin ...

>Please no hate mail from Jim C. fans....however a note in the Digest from Jim C
>to let people know what model BMW's he has chips available for might be helpful.

 That is ADVERTISING .. and something I will not do on Richard's digest, unless
 HE personally approves it .. I come from the old school, and not to many years
 ago, commercial use of the internet would get you DISconnected!!

>And if ERT is now the source for Jim C chips as some Digesters have suggested,
>then lets hear it from the source.

 NOT EXACTLY ...

 I engineer chips for ERT under contract ... they have some EXCLUSIVE chips
 that are available ONLY thru ERT .. and I have some that are simply NOT available
 thru them at ALL...

 I also engineer chips for Turner Motorsport .. same story .. Will specializes in
 normally aspirated M cars and race applications of same..

 If you have a SPECIAL application, however .. you deal directly with me ..

 There are no "waiting lists" but I am a ONE man operation that services three
 major BMW development firms AND my friends on the net .. OH, and there's that silly
 little day-job as a Systems Engineer ..

 :)

 Jim