[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

M3 Leasing

I'm considering different financing alternatives for a '96 M3.  Does
anyone have any M3 specific info regarding leasing or traditional
financing?  The standard line at the dealers is that BMW does not offer
as aggressive (subvented) a package on the M3 due to limited production,
high demand.

Is this true?  Has anyone out there leased an M3 recently?  What was the
money factor?  Residual percentage?  Term of your lease?  Any hidden
charges they tried to spring on you?  For conventional financing, what
was the APR?  Did you go through BMW or a bank or a leasing company?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.  I'm about to take the plunge and
don't want to get fleeced on financing.  Thanks.

Gregory Prinsze