[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

arrogant young drivers

I think that no one has a right to call someone an arrogant young driver if
they have never even seen there driving.  I'm 16 and I am paying for a BMW
by myself with no help from anyone.  I have also gotten many compliments
about my driving. Many say that I am better than most adults, and so are my
friends.  I know that I drive responsibly and I am always very careful.  My
friend that was given a '94 525i is especially careful because he knows that
he got it for doing great in school and in all his extra activities he
participates in.  He knows that he got the car because his parents trust
him.  So before anyone assumes that young drivers are arrogant and can't
appreciate cars you should get to know them before you say things like that.
Oh, Both Bimmer's are washed at least 2 times a week.  Thank You.

Benwright@domain.elided