[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

m6 parts needed

Oh well, that damned insurance company only wants to pay 60% of damage caused
when a lady made a wide right turn on a red light, slamming into me. There
were no witnesses and she admits to making the turn but says that I side
swiped her a half block after she made the turn. I am still arguing my point
but it seems short of lawyer I will not get full compensation.
Now for the subject of this post. I need the front right fender, the bumper
and impact strips, grill, and turn signal lens.
So if anyone out there knows of or has any or all of the above pieces please
e-mail.
stagnet@domain.elided