[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: bmw-digest V5 #62

HollySMAC@domain.elided writes:
>... BTW is it driving anyone else crazy the Bently has no manual for the
>E36. All my haynes manual says is see your dealer this is too har[d] for
>you....

We must be thinking of different manuals.  The E36 Haynes manual says
this about some things, but, in general, it encourages you to do
things yourself.  As an example, the authors gives directions on how
to remove an airbag-equipped steering wheel (so that you can replace a
burned out console lamp, for example).  The two other third-party E36
repair books I have say this job is too difficult for the layman.

- -John
'96 318is

- --
John Firestone, Alfred Wegener Institut   jfiresto@domain.elided
 fuer Polar- und Meeresforschung             +49 (471) 4831 363
Postfach 120161, D-27515 Bremerhaven          ..  ...  .... 149 (fax)
GERMANY