[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

stock <e30> radio problems

Hello all (again). New problem this time. It appears that the buttons on the
stock radio for my '84 318i are not working- namely am/fm and scan. The
scan, I think is a bad contact at the button, but the am/fm switch seems
more involved. the radio does not change bands when I hit the button, but it
DOES when I turn it on and off- ie: its FM before I turn the radio off. Then
I turn it back on again, and its AM. Anyone out there ever have this prob?
Fixable? BTW is the stock radio a blaupunkt? Have no idea. TIA for any advice.

"Fight the good fight, finish the race, keep the faith." -2 Tim 4:7