[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E39> 540i 6speed

Well it finally got here and boy is it beautiful!  '97 540i 6-speed, BMW
Individual special paint (314/3 Hellrot) Sand interior. Lovely 7-spoke
alloys.  Haven't had a chance to drive it yet, but I will report on what I
find, if I'm not struck speechless by the experience. Unfortunately, it's
not mine and the new owner will be back in town Monday.  How many miles can
I put on it in two days?  Which fuse was that odometer connected to?

BTW, still looking for a steel sunroof donor car (528i), who wants to be
the recipient of the sliding glass moonroof from the 540i above.  Color is
not important as we already have the steel panel, just need the rest of the
parts.  You get the glass roof, so color is of no importance and the
sliding sunshade, etc.  Proximity to VA a plus.  No charge to you, a favor
to us. Contact below.

Phil Marx    BMWCCA #6021 BMWMOA #2024 (804) 293-8269    fax (804) 293-0817
Bavarian Motor Warehouse, Inc.         Check out our Web page: See the M635CSi
416 W. Main St.                        and a few other lovely 2 & 4 wheel BMWs
Charlottesville, VA.  22903            http://www.comet.chv.va.us/bav/