[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Allstate Insurance Woes

Do not go with Allstate!  When my dad was side-swiped by a van on the
highway (in fact, my dad had to chase him down b/c he tried to run away),
Allstate said that since no none "saw" it and since the owner of the van
denies hitting my dad, they would not pay up.  In fact, Allstate had to
threaten him to call them back about the incident.  Gee, that's convient
since Allstate so happens to cover my dad and the owner of the van.  Allstate
was only interested in covering their butt.  The Allstate inspector even told
my dad that by the way the damage was done on his car, there is no way he
could have hit the van, but since he works for Allstate, he can't say
anything.  After 30 years of loyalty with an insurance company, you would
think they would honor your claim.  A good insurance company would have done
it in goodwill.  I have no good words to say about Allstate so I will stop
here.

Grant