[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: E36: M3 exhaust onto 325i

>From: gregs@domain.elided (Greg Steinke)
>Date: Thu,  1 Aug 96 18:17: 7 PDT
>Subject: E36: M3 exhaust onto 325i
>
>Hi,
>Has anyone put an E36 M3 exhaust (cat-back) onto a 4 dr 325i?
>I've heard that it's a no-brainer onto a 2 dr, but could be an issue
>with the 4dr.
>
>Thanks
>Greg
>gregs@domain.elided

The e36 M3 exhaust fits the 1995 e36 325i (4dr) without any addtional parts
or modifications.  I believe it will fit earlier years also.

The increase in flow helps the breathing around 4500 rpm significantly.
Couple it with the K&N/airbox mods, and a JimC SMFLR chip and you'll be
grinning even bigger evertime you drive...

Mike
Kim & Mike Hood-Douda	Raindance Farm  "Goats & BMWs...living
raindance@domain.elided	Lacomb, Oregon   in harmony!"