[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

high mileage BMWs in the USA and GERMANY

It is interesting that in Germany , the perception is that a high mileage
BMW is 100000km to 150000km (70000 to 105000 miles)  and is
harder to sell(because they are considered almost used up.)

      This really makes me wonder at the used  cars deals with
 210000km and 350000km (150000 to 250000 miles) for
sale here in California (No offense.....But, the party's over.)

       Just as I suspected ........... high mileage cars may run but
thay can't hide from this .........

      Interestingly, the manufacturers have largely remained mute about
mileage eventhough this would be a very powerful advertising message.
( Except  for V W  who had to warrantee their powertrain for 10
years/100000 miles  in the USA because of the perceived lack of quality
in their cars.)

Sincerely,
henri baccouche