[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Oil Filter Location on E32 ?

After getting tired of spending ~ $60 for every oil change at
the dealership,  I have decided to perform my own oil changes on
my '88 750IL.  Before I embark on this,  I would appreciate any
help in determining the location of the oil filter on this car.
I believe the oil drain plug is located on the passenger side in
the front but have not been able to locate the oil filter.  Any
help would be appreciated.  In addition,  are there any other
things that I should watch out for ?  I am planning to use a
synthetic oil:  any recommendations ?

Thanks

Sanjeev
'88 750IL