[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<tires> P4000 (was mail order tires)

I echo your opinion about Yoko 509s. I had them on my Acura and they're
fine in dry conditions but in wet they're worthless. Right now I've got
Goodyear Eagle GAs on my 325es and they're pretty good but abit pricey for
a "H" rated tire.

My question to you is about your experiences with the P4000 SuperTouring.
Would you recommend them or not. I realize you had stated the wear factor
of lasting only 22k. Do you drive particularly hard? Or is the rubber that
soft? Aren't the P4000 warranteed for 40K, were you able to get a prorated
discount for the premature wearout?

Leon; 86 325es