[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<02> improving the performance of a 2002

I'm currently in the process of replacing the cylinder head and piston on my '71 02 and would like some recommendations on the
process.  The bores on my current block, IMO, are in good condition.  To install a new set of high compression (9:0.1 CR) piston,
can I replace the existing pistons or should I purchase larger pistons and have the bores enlarge anyway and fit larger pistons?

I'd like to order a new set of pistons ASAP so please feel free to respond directly to me.

Thanks,
Troy
- --
 Intel, Corp.