[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

iX wheels for sale

I have 2 slightly out of round alloys wheels on my 1988 325iX.  These are
the basket weave design.  They are cosmetically very good without major
scrapes though the paint has faded a bit.  I just hate washing them and
thought I would use the out of roundedness as an excuse to buy either new
alloys of some other type, or just steel wheels with nice plastic,
easy-to-wash covers.  Is any one interested in buying the set of 4?  We can
negotiate both the price and the shipping costs.  Interested Torontonians
will get personal door-to-door same day delivery.

Brent W Zanke MD PhD FRCPC
Assistant Professor,
Department of Medicine and Medical Biophysics,
University of Toronto.
Senior Scientist,
Ontario Cancer Institute.

The Princess Margaret Comprehensive Cancer Center,
9-611 610 University Avenue,
Toronto, Ontario, Canada. M5G 2M9
FAX 416 946-2111
Phone 416 946-2961