[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

After Market Cruise Control

I'd like to put cruise on my 318 5-speed. I called the local BMW
dealership and they said $630 for parts, plus 3 hours labor. Once I
picked my chin off the floor, I started looking around. I called a local
install shop and they said they couldn't do it, then I found the old
J.C. Whitney Co. and they have several types eletronic/vacuum to choose
from. Anyone out there put cruise on their BMW as an afterthought? I'd
welcome your thoughts. My past experience with J.C. Whitney has been
buyer beware. I'd like to spend around $200 - $250 if possible or am I
dreaming?

Regards
Brent.

Also thanks for all of the positive "real" BMW responses.