[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Allstate Insurance

     My personal experience with Allstate has been positive.  My teen age
     children had chargable accidents.  Result - very MODEST premium adjustment
     AFTER settlement with the claimants.  Total loss of my 325e last year -
     fair/favorable settlement.  Several painless windshield replacements of
     different cars.  No hassles in 11 years with them.  As an aside, my
     homeowners insurance in not with them.  I could save more if I moved it
     over.  I ought to.

     I come from a family that owned an independent insurance agency, and thus
     am skeptical of direct insurers like Allstate.  So far "they done good."
     THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT TRUE OF ALL DIRECT INSURERS.

     DISCLAIMER - Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
     Individual experience may vary.  Continued use may be harmful.  All IMHO.

     DanZ
     Annapolis, MD
     <zeitlin.d.b@domain.elided>