[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E36 ABS.

A few days ago I had a problem with my ABS. The following happened : as I
stopped to park the car (325TD) the ABS had to react. (it was on a wet
slippery surface) After a few minutes when I turned the engine back on
the ABS light didn't turn off. I drove off and checked by hitting the brakes
until the wheels blocked. So no ABS anymore. After simply turning off the
engine and starting it again the ABS light turned off and everything was
back to normal.
Has anyone experienced the same problem. Is it possible that in the future
this could case further problems and so need repair (expensive?).
I would appreciate some response because the car is only under warranty for two more months.

The following question doesn't apply immediately to this list but is
related to BMW : is there a similar list as this one but for BMW motorcycles
or can they be send this list.

Thanks in advance,
Wim Bril
95 325TD